Accommodation for the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
Accommodation near Horton-In-Ribblesdale
The usual Yorkshire Three Peaks route starts and finishes in the village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale.
As the route takes a whole day, it is recommended to stay locally following the
challenge, and it's often convienient to stay locally beforehand too.
Accommodation in the villages of Ingleton, Settle, Austwick and Malham are all close by.
- Horton Villa bed and breakfast, Horton-in-Ribblesdale
- The Marton Arms, Ingleton
- Stackstead Farm, bunkbarn accommodation in Ingleton
- Beech Tree Cottages, Ingleton (self catering)
- Bridge End Guest House, Ingleton
- New Inn Hotel, Settle
- Littlebank Country House, Settle
- Brookhouse Guest House, Settle
- Falcon Manor Hotel, Settle
- The Lion, Settle
- Halsteads Barn B&B, Clapham
- Dalesbridge House, Austwick
- The Traddock, Austwick
- River House, Malham
- The Buck Inn, Malham
- The Plough, Wigglesworth
- Holme Farm campsite - 01729 860281
Stayed somewhere and want to recommend them? Run a hotel, bed and breakfast or campsite yourself?
Let us know.